Highlights of Burninating Columbus:
* After months of nefarious planning I roomed with Monica. As you can see from photos 1 & 3 she is maniacal. She will cause you to take on 3 new hobbies simply by residing in the same location for two days.
* I got to hold a galley copy of Twist & Knit while buggering Miriam Felton. Her book is the prettiest self published work I have seen to date. Please go buy a copy now.
* Amy Small from Knit Collage is not only sweet and kind, but gorgeous and talented as well! And she’s a humanitarian, teaching women from Hong Kong to spin. She sells gorgeous hand spun yarn that benefits her community and knows how to rock the Martha Stewart Glitter Glue.
* Anne Lukito from Handicraft Cafe wears wicked hats (yarn shop owner and glorious designer) but she resisted when I tried to snatch Amelia Earhart. Well maybe I only dreamt of snatching her hat and if I didn’t, Trogdor made me do it (See photographs 1 – 4)
* After working together for the past year I finally got to meet Sandra Singh in person! Her and her Husband are made of win. I have her to thank for my True Blood
See? All Sandra’s fault.
* Shi Bui, I mean really what else is left to say?
* Talked ipads with fabulousyarn.com. Some people are just born Punk Rock. You know who you are.
* Played with gorgeous glass knitting needles by Sheila. And she showed me her fancypants b2 bomber DPNS. Want.
* Rolled around like the yarn pig I am in Nancy’s yarn from Chameleon Colorworks, but that’s nothing new is it?
And by the way my Doctor thinks I may have gout! I love my life.