Exciting News at Fickleknitter Design!

I’ve got lots of new and wonderful collaborations that I’ve been waiting to share! And by waiting I mean eating marshmallows and ice cream while throwing back too many iced teas in anticipation.
Knitting Project Bag by Michelle Miller
Knit Picks just made my latest pattern, the Knitting Project Bag available!
The Knitting Project Bag is seamless and knit completely in the round including the handles. It’s the perfect size for carrying along your current knitting project – large enough for a couple skeins of yarn and some notions, but not so big that it’s unwieldy.
You have just enough time now to whip out one (or five) before Christmas. Click to purchase.
3963564303_d962bb14d4(2).jpg
3963564505_370a203b82.jpg
Fickleknitter at FatCatKnits
I’m so excited to share that my friend Ginny of FatCatKnits has a new website.

I’m thrilled to be sharing my first booth at Stitches West. We’re going to have beautiful fiber, great yarn, Fickleknitter patterns, lovely bags, and more!

And in between all that I’ve finished the final draft of my Master’s Thesis and am scheduling my defense for the next few weeks. I think the occasion calls for more sugary snacks and iced tea to keep me strong.
Thanks for looking!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Exciting News at Fickleknitter Design!

1. Ida says:

I’m so thrilled that things are going so well for you. You certainly deserve it.

2. marri says:

lady, you certainly have been busy! congrats on all the successes!

3. lynette says:

congratulations on all the great news. i’m so happy for you.

4. Dang, you are one productive woman! I could barely remember to shower when I was working on my thesis…although I never forgot to keep myself stocked with sugary foods and salty snacks. Funny the things that become priorities when you’re busy, huh? Congrats on all your successes–that bag is super cute!

5. Kath says:

Wow – truly I don’t know how you get so much done! Congrats on the new pattern and best of luck to you! You’ll do great – I’m sure of it!

6. Lori says:

I love, love,love the bag. Need it.
    Wow, the word “defend” seems a bit scary to me. Chalk me up to just the eating of sweets and drinking of ice tea without all the thesis stuff getting in the way.

7. LeAnn Aguilar says:

I adore that bag! I think it’s going to be my next project! Keep up the spiffy work =D.

8. kruse says:

Love that bag!
    So… Mum, Wife, Knitter, Pattern-designer, Stall-holder, Academic and (probably)Cook, Cleaner and Bottle-washer too! How do you do it?

9. Natalie says:

Nice bag – and congrats on the final draft of the thesis. Good luck with the defense!

10. AlisonH says:

Cool, congratulations! And wishing you the very best of luck with that thesis defense.

11. mindy says:

Cute bag!! My mind is reeling with all you have going on.

Comments are closed.